Sunday 18 November 2012

La di daah!

Guess what dear people!?

I have finally decided not to turn my blog into a moment for moment journal (written in the third person) of my daily life... For various reasons...

Firstly... I don't know about you, but I most certainly canNOT remember every single thing that happened to me today... And if you can remember every single little thing that happened to me today then you are the scariest person ever...

Secondly... My friends would hate me for it... I mean just imagine... "Sally told Sonrisa with a passion in her heart how much she adored, fantasised about, and longed to be asked out by Donald." Now none of my friends have ever shared anything like that with me... I mean my friends are normal kidz in their late teens not boy obsessed 12-year-olds... But still imagine what Sally would have done to me... Hahaha

Thirdly.. I don't blog every day.. And I have enough catch up work to do in my journal, so no thanks...

Oh for the joys of life... I blog like that would be hilarious, but I couldn't do that to my friends...

xoxo

Love in Christ!

Sonrisa

No comments:

Post a Comment