Sunday 18 November 2012

Weirdness in life...

No matter how much we like it life always end up being weird... Which makes it all the more fun :P

Like in the movie Letters to Juliet the 'old' lady Claire tells Sofie, the young lady who wrote the answer to Claire's letter, that "Charlie doesn't approve, Which makes this all the more fun."

Letters to Juliet is one of my favourite movies... Its a (ever so slightly) soppy romance, but its hilarious! and its clean... Which says a lot in our world today I mean, flip, there is soooo few movies that are clean nowadays...

I have a slight announcement to make... This post is weird...

Most of you people reading this post are bloggers and hence might understand what I'm going to tell you now...

I started this blog post a few days ago and thought wow its gonna be a cool post... Well I didn't get very far before I had to go do something else etc etc...

Well now I'm slightly stuck in the thick of a sticky situation... I cannot for the life of me remember what this post was going to be about....

Oh and if you think I'm an idiot and you're a genius, nope your wrong it wasn't going to be about the movie Letters to Juliet... Yeap I know... I have a great memory...

this blog post might give a little bit more of a perspective what my blog is like and is going to be like in the future... But then again tomorrow I might decide that my blog is going to be a moment for moment journal (written in the third person) of my daily life...

I think I've found out what the message I'm trying to convey with this blog post is...

I. Am. Weird.

And you know what makes me 10 million times weirder?

I absolutely love it...

xoxo

Love in Christ!

Sonrisa

No comments:

Post a Comment