Wednesday 14 November 2012

Life and Pure Randomness

 You know you're getting old when your friends start getting married...

 Its a scary, vacinating, and exiting sensation... Especially the exciting one...

 I love weddings... Just as a kinda by the way...

 It is sooooooo cool and suck fun... But my favourite moment is when the groom first see his bride... His facial expression and reaction is always (most hopefully) priceless...

 I've been to two weddings in the last short while and I have to say man I almost started crying out of joy along with the grooms when they first saw their brides... Man it is abselutely PRICELESS!!!

 The first groom almost started crying out of joy... You know that 'awe-struck,-abselutely-blown-away-by-her-beauty-and-joy-of-seeing-her' expression... Like nearly in tears... I sooo do wish I got a nice picture of it, but I was sitting at the back and had a few giants in front of me so I proceded to take pictures of the brides ADORABLE niece...

 The second groom had an outside ceremony and hence had to stand on his tippy-toes when he wanted to see his wifey on her way down the little path through the grass hanging on her daddy's arm... (It was fairytale like... abselutely adorable) and as soon as he saw her a huge GIGANTIC smile exploded on his face...

 It was adorable...

 He looked at her with his masssive smile and then to the side, with a 'did-you-see-my-beautiful-bride?' expression on his face... And then he looked at her again and then to the other side with his 'did-you-see-my-beautiful-bride?' expression again... and then he looked at her again for the rest of the day...

 I was abselutely trigger happy... They are such a beautiful and adorable couple... Its unbelievable...

 I want to become a wedding photographer one day... Maybe... Or a skydiving instructor... now that could be fun...

 But couples just is one of the most amazing and adorable things ever... ai... :)

 Ok, ok, ok, I'll tell you the truth... I just want to go to the weddings... Being a wedding photographer might just be a Very good excuse... :)

 Well peace out,

 Love in Christ, all the glory to Him

 xoxo

 Sonrisa

 P.S.

 Promise me one thing please...

 Enjoy your life as much as possible...

 Make the most out of every moment...

 But also do what you have to do to ensure a happy future...

 Oh and watch 'What's Up Doc' (1972) Its an amazingly cool, funny, clean, good comedy... Do yourself the favour...

 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment